Skinny Course FAQ
What is Skinny Course?
Here’s the Skinny on SKINNY COURSE:
Skinny Course is a calorie-controlled weight loss program with a 4-week minimum commitment. All meals are pre-selected. WE choose your meals, so you don’t have to think about what to eat.
Skinny Course provides you 3 meals a day, 5 days a week for 4 weeks. You’ll get breakfast, lunch and dinner. Your meals will be no more than 1300 calories per day. On the weekends, please keep your calories under 1600 per day. While we do we encourage you to enjoy a “cheat meal” we also want you to eat responsibly!
How do I store Skinny Course meals?
When you get your meals, put them in your freezer. Many customers take their meals directly from the freezer to the microwave. Others like to defrost them the day before eating in the refrigerator. Do whatever works best for you!
Are the Skinny Course containers microwave safe?
Yes! The containers and lids are both microwave safe. Most microwaves will have them ready to eat in about 2 minutes, but depending on your microwave you may need to add 30 seconds until the meal is hot enough for you.
Can I eat snacks?
Snacking is not encouraged, but we know the first week or two of Skinny Course can be a daunting adjustment. We don’t want you to starve – just snack responsibly. We suggest no more than two snacks per day – no more than 100 calories each.
- Protein Shakes (low carb/low fat). Try ours!
- Think Thin Protein Bars. Get some!
- Fruits: Strawberries, blueberries, apples, grapefruit, pears, dry apricots, cherries, oranges, plums, peaches
- Fresh Vegetables: Broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, celery sticks
- Healthy 100-calories snack packs: popcorn, pretzels, greek yogurt
- 2 ounces of nuts
- Lily’s chocolate snack bars. Check ’em out!
- A boiled egg
Can I skip a week during my subscription?
At any point you may skip a week as long as you do so by Wednesday 3:00 pm CST of the previous week.
How do I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel within the first 4 weeks of the program you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. There is no cancellation fee after you complete the first 4 weeks as long as you cancel by Wednesday at 3:00 pm CST.
What are the pickup times and locations?
Pickup is FREE at three convenient locations:
139 Huey P. Long Avenue
Gretna, LA 70053
Sundays 8:30 am–8:00 pm
Mondays 7:00 am–9:00 pm
Saint Bernard / Violet location
7801 East St Bernard Hwy.
Saint Bernard, LA 70092
31 Louis Prima Drive
Covington, LA 70433
9:00 am–11:00 am
Do you deliver Skinny Course?
Yes, we do deliver to your doorstep! Delivery is $10 per week to the Greater New Orleans area on Sundays or Mondays.
Do you ship Skinny Course nationwide?
We are currently unable to ship our meals at this time due to packaging supply issues. We will update our website once we are able to ship our meals again!
What happens at the end of my 4 week subscription?
You are automatically enrolled until you log in and cancel the program by 3:00 pm CST on Wednesday of the previous week.
How do you recommend to get the most out of Skinny Course?
- For the best results, we suggest a minimum 4 weeks on the program.
- Keep your calories to 1600 or less on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Exercise is recommended. The more you get movin’, the better!
- Water!! Drink plenty of water.
- Drinks under 35 calories are permitted (coffee, diet soda, unsweet tea)
- No more than 2 healthy snacks per day (100 calories or less)
- Maximize your results by taking Healthy Course Supplements.